Alpha Chi ยท University of Tulsa

Chapter History

Chapter History

The Alpha Chi chapter was chartered on February 21, 1927 with 16 founding members. It’s charter was approved under the 8th Supreme President of Phi Mu Alpha, Peter W. Dykema - Alpha (1917), and was active on campus until 1974.  The chapter was then reactivated on April 23, 1993. Currently with 64 collegiate members, The Alpha Chi chapter holds the distinction of being the oldest on-campus fraternity at The University of Tulsa.